Ayr (Ayr) 2015 hourly air quality and meteorological data
Period of operation: 1 January to 31 December 2015
Site location: Latitude: -19.5839; Longitude: 147.4059
AS/NZS 3580.1.1 site classification: Neighbourhood
AS/NZS 3580.1.1 compliance (pollutants): Complies fully
AS/NZS 3580.14 compliance (meteorology): Complies, except for:
- Trees within 15 metres of the monitoring site.
Wind: Ultrasonic sensor
- Height above ground level: 10 metres.
- The wind direction sensor is aligned to magnetic north. The reported wind direction is referenced to true north by application of a magnetic declination correction of +8 degrees to the sensor output value.
Temperature: Capacitive ceramic sensor
PM10: Tapered Element Oscillating Balance (TEOM) Model 1405 operated in accordance with AS/NZS 3580.9.13 (excluding FDMS requirements)
- Measurement values do not compensate for loss of semi-volatile components from the collected particulate matter.
- Reported concentrations are uncorrected instrument output values.
- Negative hourly PM10 concentrations less than -0.5 µg/m^3 are removed and concentrations between -0.5 µg/m^3 and 0.0 µg/m^3 are set to 0.0 µg/m^3.
Visibility-reducing particles: Nephelometer operated in accordance with AS/NZS 3580.12.1
- Detector spectral response centred at 530 nm.
- Instrument output offset and/or scaled based on calibration and daily zero/span response data.
|Last updated||August 28, 2019|
|Created||April 22, 2016|
|License||Creative Commons Attribution 4.0|