Comments

Gravatar Tammy Frethey commented on 29 Nov 2019, 10:45AM

QLD Govt owned surplus, disused building assets

The Queensland Government Accommodation Office have no ‘surplus disused building assets’ in the owned non-residential portfolio to report. Government Employee Housing has vacant residences, but these are considered as an operational part of the portfolio to satisfy agencies’ staff accommodation requirements . Residences are not deemed surplus until approved by the Director-General for sale.

It should be further noted that this request asks for a complete list of government owned surplus , disused buildings – it is unclear if this request for information has been sent to other area’s of DHPW or agencies for a collated response.

Gravatar Toby Butler commented on 04 Dec 2019, 12:23PM

Hi Tammy, thank you for your reply. I am indeed a little unsure as to the approach in my request. Is there a 'best' way that I can ask for a collated response or do I have to address my request to each Government department?

Your reply was great by the way as it did give me a good insight as to the direction of my request.

Very best

Toby

Gravatar Joanne Baker commented on 06 Dec 2019, 9:51AM

This comment was deleted.

Gravatar Joanne Baker commented on 06 Dec 2019, 9:51AM

This comment was deleted.

Gravatar publisher-053 commented on 06 Dec 2019, 10:35AM

Good morning Toby

With reference to your recent enquiry, the request will need to go to each government department to obtain a full response.

Gravatar Mark Wheeley commented on 06 Dec 2019, 3:35PM

Hi Toby,

We are happy to look further into how we might make a broader request for the data you are seeking across agencies. Do you have a particular timeline you are working to?

Regards,
Open Data Office.

Gravatar Toby Butler commented on 08 Dec 2019, 1:30PM

Hi Mark, thank you for your help and your team too..

I'd would very much appreciate it if a response could be available by the 18th if possible? Apologies for this delay the notification on replies doesn't seem to be working or that I am missing them somehow.

Very best

Toby

Gravatar Toby Butler commented on 08 Dec 2019, 1:30PM

Hi Mark, thank you for your help and your team too..

Very best