Open data strategies
The Queensland Government is committed to building a trusted data ecosystem that makes important and non-sensitive data open for anyone to access, use and share.
The Queensland Government Open Data Policy Statement was drafted with input from businesses, academia, industry associations and the community. It provides a direction for open data to meet the needs of all Queenslanders.
The links below are updated to reflect agency open data strategies as they become available.
- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Children, Youth Justice and Multicultural Affairs
- Corrective Services
- Employment, Small Business and Training
- Energy and Public Works
- Environment and Science
- Fire and Emergency Services
- Justice and Attorney-General
- Premier and Cabinet
- Public Service Commission
- Regional Development, Manufacturing and Water
- Seniors, Disability Services and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships
- State Development, Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning
- Tourism, Innovation and Sport
- Transport and Main Roads
Statutory bodies may also develop open data strategies and these are available by searching for ‘open data strategy’ on publications.qld.gov.au.