Bushfire data and other resources
The below datasets and other resources have been compiled to assist with bushfire identification, prevention and safe management within Queensland.
- Queensland Fire and Rescue current bushfire incidents
- Mapping data of vegetation fire and permitted burn incidents from Queensland Fire and Rescue (QFRS).
- Queensland Fire and Emergency Services fire warden districts
- Fire warden districts and contact details for fire permit applications.
- Queensland Fire and Emergency Services - Rural Fire Stations
- Location of rural fire stations within Queensland.
- Bushfire Hazard Area (Bushfire Prone Area) Mapping Methodology for Queensland
- State-wide mapping methodology developed to identify Bushfire Prone Areas
- Bushfire prone area - Queensland series
- State-wide mapping of the Bushfire Hazard Area (Bushfire Prone Area)
- Bushfire hazard area - Bushfire prone area - inputs – Queensland
- This data package includes selected inputs and information used by the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) in conjunction with the Queensland Fire and Emergency Service (QFES) to prepare State-wide Bushfire Hazard Area (Bushfire Prone Area) mapping (July 2014).
- Bushfire prone area - Vegetation hazard class - Queensland series
- State-wide mapping of the Vegetation Hazard Class
Air Quality Data
- Air Quality Monitoring - Live data feed
- Live air quality data updates from the Queensland Governments air monitoring network updated hourly and published in XML format.
- Live air data website
- Air Quality Monitoring Data API