Menzies (Mount Isa) 2015 hourly air quality and meteorological data
Period of operation: 1 January to 31 December 2015
Site location: Latitude: -20.7167; Longitude: 139.4920
AS/NZS 3580.1.1 site classification: Neighbourhood
AS/NZS 3580.1.1 compliance (pollutants): Complies, except for:
- Trees above height of inlet within 10 metres of monitoring site.
AS/NZS 3580.14 compliance (meteorology): Complies, except for:
- Trees within 10 metres of monitoring site.
Wind: Ultrasonic sensor
- Height above ground level: 10 metres.
- The wind direction sensor is aligned to magnetic north. The reported wind direction is referenced to true north by application of a magnetic declination correction of +6 degrees to the sensor output value.
Sulfur dioxide: Ultraviolet fluorescence analyser operated in accordance with AS 3580.4.1
- Instrument output offset and/or scaled based on calibration and daily zero/span response data.
|Last updated||August 28, 2019|
|Created||April 22, 2016|
|License||Creative Commons Attribution 4.0|