The Gap (Mount Isa) 2015 hourly air quality and meteorological data
Period of operation: 1 January to 31 December 2015
Site location: Latitude: -20.7264; Longitude: 139.4977
AS/NZS 3580.1.1 site classification: Neighbourhood
AS/NZS 3580.1.1 compliance (pollutants): Complies fully
AS/NZS 3580.14 compliance (meteorology): Complies, except for:
- Buildings higher than wind sensor located within 20 metres north east and east of the monitoring site.
- Monitoring shelter located on concreted surface.
Wind: Ultrasonic sensor
- Height above ground level: 10 metres.
- The wind direction sensor is aligned to magnetic north. The reported wind direction is referenced to true north by application of a magnetic declination correction of +6 degrees to the sensor output value.
Temperature: Capacitive ceramic sensor
- Height above ground level: 3 metres.
Sulfur dioxide: Ultraviolet fluorescence analyser operated in accordance with AS 3580.4.1
- Instrument output offset and/or scaled based on calibration and daily zero/span response data.
PM10: Tapered Element Oscillating Balance (TEOM) Model 1400AB operated in accordance with AS 3580.9.8
- Measurement values do not compensate for loss of semi-volatile components from the collected particulate matter.
- Instrument output values are adjusted in accordance with US EPA equivalence designation method EQPM-1090-079 requirements (scaled by 1.03, offset by +3.0).
- After adjustment, negative hourly PM10 concentrations less than -0.5 µg/m^3 are removed and concentrations between -0.5 µg/m^3 and 0.0 µg/m^3 are set to 0.0 µg/m^3.
|Wind Direction (degTN)||text|
|Wind Speed (m/s)||text|
|Wind Sigma Theta (deg)||text|
|Wind Speed Std Dev (m/s)||text|
|Air Temperature (degC)||numeric|
|Sulfur Dioxide (ppm)||numeric|
|Last updated||August 28, 2019|
|Created||April 22, 2016|
|License||Creative Commons Attribution 4.0|