Menzies (Mount Isa) 2013 hourly air quality and meteorological data
Period of operation: 1 January to 31 December 2013
Site location: Latitude: -20.7167; Longitude: 139.4920
AS/NZS 3580.1.1:2007 site classification: Neighbourhood
AS/NZS 3580.1.1:2007 compliance (pollutants): Complies, except for:
- Trees above height of inlet within 10 metres of monitoring site.
AS/NZS 3580.14:2011 compliance (meteorology): Complies, except for:
- Trees within 10 metres of monitoring site.
Wind: Ultrasonic sensor
- Height above ground level: 10 metres.
- The wind direction sensor is aligned to magnetic north. The reported wind direction is referenced to true north by application of a magnetic declination correction of +6 degrees to the sensor output value.
Sulfur dioxide: Ultraviolet fluorescence analyser operated in accordance with AS 3580.4.1—2008
- Instrument output offset and/or scaled based on calibration and daily zero/span response data.
|Wind Direction (degTN)||numeric|
|Wind Speed (m/s)||numeric|
|Wind Sigma Theta (deg)||numeric|
|Wind Speed Std Dev (m/s)||numeric|
|Sulfur Dioxide (ppm)||numeric|
|Last updated||August 27, 2019|
|Created||May 29, 2015|
|License||Creative Commons Attribution 4.0|