Moranbah (Moranbah) 2013 hourly air quality and meteorological data
Period of operation: 1 January to 31 December 2013
Site location: Latitude: -21.9995; Longitude: 148.0713
AS/NZS 3580.1.1:2007 site classification: Neighbourhood
AS/NZS 3580.1.1:2007 compliance (pollutants): Complies fully
AS/NZS 3580.14:2011 compliance (meteorology): Complies fully
Wind: Ultrasonic sensor
- Height above ground level: 10 metres.
- The wind direction sensor is aligned to magnetic north. The reported wind direction is referenced to true north by application of a magnetic declination correction of +8 degrees to the sensor output value.
Temperature: Capacitive ceramic sensor
- Sensor mounted in non-aspirated radiation shield 4 metres above ground level – under still conditions reported temperature can be higher than actual.
PM10: Tapered Element Oscillating Balance (TEOM) Model 1400AB operated in accordance with AS 3580.9.8—2001
- Measurement values do not compensate for loss of semi-volatile components from the collected particulate matter.
- Instrument output values are adjusted in accordance with US EPA equivalence designation method EQPM-1090-079 requirements (scaled by 1.03, offset by +3.0).
- After adjustment, negative hourly PM10 concentrations less than -0.5 µg/m^3 are removed and concentrations between -0.5 µg/m^3 and 0.0 µg/m^3 are set to 0.0 µg/m^3.
|Wind Direction (degTN)||numeric|
|Wind Speed (m/s)||numeric|
|Wind Sigma Theta (deg)||numeric|
|Wind Speed Std Dev (m/s)||numeric|
|Air Temperature (degC)||numeric|
|Last updated||August 27, 2019|
|Created||May 29, 2015|
|License||Creative Commons Attribution 4.0|