Brisbane CBD (South East Queensland) 2013 hourly air quality and meteorological data
Period of operation: 1 January to 31 December 2013
Site location: Latitude: -27.4774; Longitude: 153.0281
AS/NZS 3580.1.1:2007 site classification: Neighbourhood
AS/NZS 3580.1.1:2007 compliance (pollutants): Complies, except for:
- Equipment located in room on sixth floor of building.
- Nephelometer inlet located on eastern side of building, 1 metre out from building.
- PM10 inlet located on building roof above equipment room, 1 metre above roof surface.
- Building lift shaft higher than PM10 inlet located 8 metres south of inlet.
AS/NZS 3580.14:2011 compliance (meteorology): Complies, with exceptions:
- Building lift shaft higher than wind sensor and within 10 metres of sensor.
- Buildings higher than wind sensor located within 40 metres of sensor.
- Temperature sensor located in non-aspirated radiation shield 1 metre above the roof surface.
Wind: Ultrasonic sensor
- Height above roof level: 4 metres.
- The wind direction sensor is aligned to magnetic north. The reported wind direction is referenced to true north by application of a magnetic declination correction of +11 degrees to the sensor output value.
Temperature: Capacitive ceramic sensor
PM10: Tapered Element Oscillating Balance (TEOM) Model 1400AB operated in accordance with AS 3580.9.8—2001
- Measurement values do not compensate for loss of semi-volatile components from the collected particulate matter.
- Instrument output values are adjusted in accordance with US EPA equivalence designation method EQPM-1090-079 requirements (scaled by 1.03, offset by +3.0).
- After adjustment, negative hourly PM10 concentrations less than -0.5 µg/m^3 are removed and concentrations between -0.5 µg/m^3 and 0.0 µg/m^3 are set to 0.0 µg/m^3.
Visibility-reducing particles: Nephelometer operated in accordance with AS/NZS 3580.12.1:2001
- Detector spectral response centred at 530 nm.
- Instrument output offset and/or scaled based on calibration and daily zero/span response data.
|Last updated||August 27, 2019|
|Created||May 29, 2015|
|License||Creative Commons Attribution 4.0|